European IP Heldesk will organzie a webinar on "IP in EU-funded Projects/Horizon2020" on 25 March 2020 between 12.30 - 14.00 PM (with Turkish time). This webinar aims to give you a basic understanding of how to properly deal with intellectual property issues and learn about common pitfalls and IP challenges in EU-funded research and innovation initiatives (FP7/Horizon 2020).
After the training, participants should be able to answer the following main questions:
- What are the key characteristics of an EU-funded project and the different participating partners?
- Which IP aspects have to be considered in collaborative research projects?
- At which stages of the project does IP matter?
- What rules exist within Horizon 2020 and what requirements have to be met?
- What terminology is used?
- How do I define relevant background for my project?
- How do I define ownership of results?
- How do I set up a regime for granting access rights?
- What are basic IP aspects to be considered under Horizon 2020? (Please note that additional webinars specifically addressing exploitation issues under Horizon 2020 will be offered separately)
Please register the event via the link.